My Eternal Family

My Eternal Family
My Family: 07-24-2011

My 1st Love

My 1st Love
Thomas S Bennett -1963

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Grandchildren

Am I really old enough to have a grandson getting married? Our firstborn grandchild is getting married on June 4, 2010. It seems like yesterday he was just a baby. Where does the time go? My children are getting older and their children are getting older. . . .I just don't understand it. Time does not stand still and we all just keep getting older!!! I tell you I just don't feel old enough to have a grandchild that is old enough to embark on a journey through life with his own family. Next I guess I will be a great grand ma, even though my grandchildren call me Nana. You know life keeps going on and we can either sit back and enjoy the ride or fear for the future. I choose to sit back and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment