I used to think that "Love the Second Time Around" was just not possible. My beloved Thomas, and the father of my children, passed away suddenly October 19, 2003. I was devastated to say the least. I never in my wildest dreams expected to find another love in this lifetime. Boy, was I mistaken. A mutual friend introduced me to Clarence in July 2006. We started dating and found that we had a lot of things in common. For one thing, we share the same birthday, June 13. He was just born 8 years earlier than I. Anyway, after a year of dating we decided to take the plunge and get married. I have to tell you that I was really scared. I was married to Thomas for 38 years and could not see myself married to another man. Well, the more I was with Clarence, the more I loved him. I am not sure when I actually fell in love with him because it was so natural and gradual. I am living proof that you can fall in love a second time. I tell everyone that a lot of people go through life and never even find that one great love, but I am blessed to have found two great loves in my lifetime. Yes, Love the Second Time Around is not only possible. . . . .it is a reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment