My Eternal Family
My Family: 07-24-2011
My 1st Love
Thomas S Bennett -1963
Friday, August 26, 2011
Anniversary
Wow! Clarence and I celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary on August 30th. I sometimes have a difficult time believing we have known each other for 5 years now, and have been married 4 years. On the other hand, it seems like we have always been together. Figure that out. Time just keeps marching on. I am not sure how many other couples out there can say this. . . . .but we have never had an argument. Not in all the time we have known each other! We are so much alike, it is sometimes scary. We have the same birthday so that is scary enough, but we enjoy so many of the same things and just enjoy being with one another. I can't imagine my life without him now, he has become so much a part of me. He is my best friend and I can tell him anything. We are going to Flagstaff to celebrate our anniversary for a couple of reasons: 1) Get out of this Valley Heat 2) It is where we had our honeymoon and holds special memories for us that we enjoy talking and laughing about. I love that we laugh a lot. I truly love this man. Happy Anniversary Baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment