My Eternal Family

My Eternal Family
My Family: 07-24-2011

My 1st Love

My 1st Love
Thomas S Bennett -1963

Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's Beginning to Look Like Fall! Really??

Today is September 1, 2011. You would think the weather would be a bit cooler here in the Valley of the Sun than the 112 degrees it actually is. . . . but no.. . . . .it is hot! I have checked other areas around the country and it is unusally hot everywhere! I wonder why that is? When I was a little girl growing up in Waycross, Georgia, we always looked forward to September. School started, the weather got much cooler than it had been and it was the beginning of a wonderful Fall season. This is our 4 seasons here in the valley: We get Spring (usually warm to hot), Summer ( hot, hotter, and hottest), Fall, hotter to really warm, and Winter (warm to cool). Once in a while our winter can actually get cold, but we don't have too many really cold days. As I grow older, I just see hot, hotter, and hottest. I think I was meant to live on a beach somewhere. . . . .lots of sand. . . .cool ocean breeze. . . .nice water. . . .and the warmth of the sun which actually feels good! Well, one can dream. . . . can't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment