My Eternal Family
My Family: 07-24-2011
My 1st Love
Thomas S Bennett -1963
Sunday, September 4, 2011
My Brother
September 2, 2011, my brother W.C., passed away. He was only 56 years old but he had been ill for quite some time. With that being sad, it is still a difficult thing to deal with. It is indeed a sad day for my family. I have 5 brothers, and he is #2 in the line up. I was 8 years old when he was born and I remember it like it was yesterday. I so wanted a brother, I think more for my Dad than for me because he really wanted a son. W.C. was the first of 4 sons that he would have with my mother, Adrian. I haven't seen him since my mother passed away in April 1998, but we emailed and chatted on Facebook. The last conversation I had with him, he had sent me a picture of his grown up son, Taylor. I told him that he was as handsome as his father. You know, "like father, like son." He said to me, 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree," does is Sis? I said that is for sure. Now I will never be able to chat with him like that again. I feel so empty. He loved Donna so much. She was his love, his friend, and his wife. She has taken care of him and been there for him from the beginning. I love Donna for the good person she is and was to my brother. W.C. also loved Taylor, his only son. Taylor was the center of his life. He loved him more than life itself. I am going to miss my brother. I love you W.C. I hope you will help look after us now that you are on the other side. Until we meet again, I will always and forever be. . . . .your sis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment