My Eternal Family

My Eternal Family
My Family: 07-24-2011

My 1st Love

My 1st Love
Thomas S Bennett -1963

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

THE HOLIDAYS

Today is November 30, 2011. I can hardly believe that the year will be over in another month! I don't know where the time goes! I absolutely love the Christmas season! I love everything about it: The music, the hustle and bustle, the gifts, getting together with family and friends, the many Christmas programs and festivities, and of course the food!. Chrsitmas is all of this, plus the time to remember the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. How thankful I am for this perfect gift to humanity. I am grateful for his mission and the gospel he brought to the earth to guide us. I am grateful for his comforting spirit through the Holy Ghost which has helped me through many trials in this life. I am especially grateful for my family and friends, who have been there for me whenever I needed them. I have a wonderful life. . . . .I have a wonderful family. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! May the new year bring peace, love and happiness to you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment