My Eternal Family
My Family: 07-24-2011
My 1st Love
Thomas S Bennett -1963
Monday, January 16, 2012
A New Year! 2012
It's January 2012 and a new year has started. Have you ever wondered what happens to all the time that has past? I mean it seems like yesterday I was holding my sweet little grandbabies and now they are teenagers! I ask you, where was I when all the changes were taking place? You know we take so much for granted. . . .our time. . . .our health. . . .our families. . . .our homes. . . . and even our jobs. Everything is a blessing from Heavenly Father. Each day we are granted the privilege of being on this earth is a blessing. I think at the beginning of this new year we need to think what is most important in our life. It is important to love our families and be there for one another. It is important that we make time for one another. Life is short and none of us know when our time here is going to be up. So it behooves each of us to do the best we can with what we have. That is what my mother taught me and I believe it.
Choose to be happy and show it in everything you do. I want my grand children to remember me as their Nana who loved them more than anything. And I want them to remember that I was a happy person. Nothing else really matters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment