My Eternal Family
My Family: 07-24-2011
My 1st Love
Thomas S Bennett -1963
Thursday, March 8, 2012
OK then. . . .
It is now March and I am getting ready to go on Medicare!!! Can you believe it? Me neither! I see how I look on the outside, but I swear I don't feel that old on the inside! I can't believe how fast time slips by. It seems like yesterday when my 5 children were all home and going to school and now they are all grown with children of their own! I tell you that when you blink your eyes the world has changed and sometimes it feels like it is all falling down around you. It is times like this that I am thankful to a loving Heavenly Father who keeps a watchful eye on us and helps us as we stumble here in this mortal life. With the things going on around us both in our country and worldwide, it is down right scary. It is my faith and religion that keeps me going and helps me cope with the struggles and challenges I have. I hope that everyone can feel the love of their Heavenly Father and as he wraps his arms around us and shields us from the pitfalls that beckon us. I love my children. They are my world. I want the very best for them and my grandchildren. I love and miss my eternal companion and long for the day I can join him. Until then, I am blessed with a wonderful man to be my earthly companion. He is there for me and I do love and appreciate him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment